My Kind Of Hell



















"Chill" Pom Beanie - Stay Creepy Clothing
Americana Moto Jacket - Unif
Omega Long Sleeve - Long Clothing
Vegan Leather Boots - Dr. Martens

I met up with the photographer Jörg Singer to shoot for a brand and another outfit to get a bit into the street style photography. Seriously, it was so much fun! Finally photos where I smile and laugh as well, what logically never happens when I go out alone with my camera and tripod. Also, Jörg is such an really talented photographer to be honest. He did such a great job and I was so surprised when I saw the photos on the camera! We have a few projects in the works which you'll absolutely love as well :) These photos are just the first part of the series from this day. I'm wearing my favorite sweater from Long Clothing, it's the perfect piece for a sunny autumn Sunday. I hope you like them and stay tuned for more!

I wanted to publish the photos already earlier but I'm so busy with things lately and also hardly at home. I've spent the last days in Berlin with my friend, went to a tattoo appointment and also met up with a photographer from Hamburg to whereto my next journey will go tomorrow! I might be back in the middle of next week. If you wanna stay up on date you should check out my Instagram :)

11 comments :

  1. aww I love your pics *-* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hammer! Das Outfit sieht total toll aus und steht dir richtig gut!
    Liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Lieben Dank :* Allerliebste Grüße zurück! ♥♥

      Delete
  3. Woow beautiful pics! And great outfit. I'm in love with your hair 😍

    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing inspiration with color combination its such nice update!
    www.ultimofashions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, awesome photos. I'am so flashed!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Did you rip these tights on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yes, my tights never last really long, I'm a wild thing ^^

      Delete