Casual



Logo Beanie - Long Clothing
Grey Bodycon Dress - H&M similar here
Ribbed Overknee Tights - H&M similar here
Turquoise Stone Pendant - Second Hand
Wulfrun Platform Creepers Underground

Not much to say about this, just casual and comfy, black and grey with a touch of blue! Sometimes I like to wear less and set a focus on the accessories like the beanie, the jewelry and my makeup, like the grey cement lipstick from Lime Crime( got it via Dolls Kill). I recently received even more new lipsticks in different colors from Lime Crime and I'm fascinated of every single one. You might have seen them on my Snapchat, it's kimiperii, feel free to add me! I never want to wear anything else on my lips. It's cruelty free and vegan and lasts all day long. You can even kiss without smudging it across your and your partner's face x)


No comments :

Post a Comment