Express Yourself



Americana Moto Jacket - UNIF similar here
Express Hoodie - Sarah Thursday
Denim Jeans - Monki(DIY)
Fishnet Tights - H&M similar here
Wulfrun Platform Creepers - Underground via Asos

This Express Hoodie from my girl Sarah Thursday is literally my favorite and most comfiest clothing piece for colder days lately. I mostly wear sweatshirts but this hoodie reminds me how much I love to have a hood in my neck. I  just feel so protected with it it's strange. Now coming to the print which is so so full of emotions to me. "Express" it says in letters, with a beautiful writing hand print. You know me I'm not talking much but love writing, even if I prefer to keep it for myself and not share it all on here honestly. 
This whole outfit is so simple to me but so damn comfy. Perfectly for a rainy day and the morning walk to your work. Grab your fresh brewed coffee to go(I'm always using my custom Keep Cup which my sister gifted me a few years ago ♥) and jump in your hoodie to express yourself, express yourself with your clothing ♥ The phone case is also from Sarah, my second one and I tell you, I never had another one around my phone, just these two by her and I'm not planning to change that so she's always with me :3

2 comments :

  1. You look very nice, Kimi. How're you doing lately, btw? I hope everything is okay. Don't ever be afraid to express yourself, you're amazing and I wish you all the best and only the best. <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style~Comfortable is the most important

    ReplyDelete